Saturday, April 4, 2015

Where Have I Been, And Where Am I Going

It's been a while since my last blog post. The past six weeks has been tumultuous to say the least. We still have "weather" (a euphemism for bad) in New England, and I started a new job that is quite chaotic. 

Needless to say, I haven't really been out-and-about enjoying the treasures of the North Shore. 

However, I have had dinner and lunches with friends and can now see my deck, albeit no snow, but considerable damage. 







Now that we are starting to have clearer weather and the snow has melted, it got me thinking about what I might want to do this weekend (Sunday should be nice). 

The Peabody Essex Museum (PEM) has a Duane Michals photographic exhibit, called Storyteller. I do love a photo exhibit so this may be a wonderful way to spend an Easter Sunday afternoon.  

Me at Crane Beach a few years ago


But, if the weather is nice, there is always a hike on Crane Beach. The photo above was taken by a friend of mine several years ago when we went to hike the beach on my birthday in March. The dunes may be a bit wet, but it's early in the season so the price for parking should be lower, $10 instead of $25, plus there is also a photo gallery so I'm sure to get my photographic fill.

Whatever I decide to do I'm trying to keep a positive attitude now that spring has sprung on the North Shore of Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment