Sunday, August 21, 2022

Farewell to Boston, For Now


Boston Public Garden  

Time to start a new adventure

On Tuesday I leave Boston after 16 years (except for 20 month stint in Slovakia from 2012-2014), to start my new adventure. 

It will begin by seeing family in Colorado for a few weeks and then off to Portugal for two months, or more, if I get a long-term Visa. 


The Esplanade in Winter

It has been wonderful to live in this great city, with the last four years on Charles Street a block from the esplanade, where I would walk daily. 

In the last sixteen years I've owned and sold property, lived on the north shore (Salem), had six jobs (ugh!) and traveled to dozens of countries. My wanderlust bug is strong and I need to get back on the road again.

Here are a few of my posts on Mass/Boston/Salem over the years. So, farewell to Boston, for now. And, look for more posts of my new adventures over the next few months.












No comments:

Post a Comment