Sunday, April 26, 2015

Make Your Plans Now for the Indian Summer Music Festival in Levoca, Slovakia

Drinking champagne at Kastiel Pechy


David Conway, organizer for the Indian Summer Music Festival 2015, recently wrote and asked for a quote about the festival to add it to the Facebook page about the festival. It brought back to mind the wonderful times I had at the festival in 2012 and 2013.

Levoca is a beautiful, ancient historical village in Slovakia. Here are some photos and my past posts on the festival. Not sure if I will be able to make it to Slovakia this year, but I have my memories.

October 1, 2012; Music...The International Language

October 8, 2013: Indian Summer Music Festival, Levoca



Women whom their husbands felt needed "correction" were placed in the cage.











House's in Levoca

Town Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment