Thursday, October 24, 2013

Expats - What's In Your Fridge


BlogExpat just posted three expats "What's in your fridge" quotes at EasyExpat.  Click on the link then scroll down and you'll see my excerpt.  BlogExpat interviewed me about living in Slovakia and it will be posted in November.

Robin - American in Slovakia


Blog: Robin's Great Adventure
Look for her upcoming expat interview!

champagne at Kastiel Pecky robin slovakia

Here's what I have in my fridge...fresh veggies and fruit that in the States would cost me quite a lot. Slovakia does have GMO's but not to the extent the US does. My students bring me fresh tomatoes, peppers and fruit from their gardens. It is wonderful!
I am a fish eater so I do miss fresh fish I would buy in Boston at the docks. I crave fish tacos and sushi. These are not food items that are prevalent in Slovakia.
Here is a picture of me drinking champagne at Kastiel Pecky near Levoca, Slovakia.


No comments:

Post a Comment