Thursday, June 25, 2015

On 26 June 2013 I wrote about my fall where I broke both my wrists. I can't believe it has been two years. My wrists are still healing but I can see improvement. 

I'm back in the States, but admit I do miss Europe and especially my friends in Slovakia. 




Plot Twist with Many Thanks to Skypers and Friends


26 June 2013 will forever be embedded in my memory.  I saw a great performance by Iron Maiden (read my review) and on my trip home was spooked by someone resulting in me running, falling down and breaking both my wrists.  After four weeks and an operation on both wrists inserting pins into each, I'm only one-sixth the way through the six month healing process.

Here is my throwback post...http://robinsgreatadventure.blogspot.com/search?q=wrists


No comments:

Post a Comment