Sunday, September 6, 2015

This is Why People Live in Massachusetts


I've always said the best thing about living on the East coast was the summer/fall time. It is truly wonderful for about 15 days a year and we are in that time right now.

The last week or so has been absolutely beautiful. It is why people live in Massachusetts and hold on to this time of year through the brutally cold and harsh winters.

I love taking my morning walk along the water in the morning at Pickering Wharf. Right now there is low tide and you can actually see the moon and the sun at the same time.




The streets of Salem are filled with tourists, buses and travelers lining Essex and Derby Streets. Living close to The House of Seven Gables brings some challenges, but for the most part it is by far one of the best locations I've ever lived.

It will be sad to say goodbye, but it's time for a new adventure. For now, I'm just enjoying the time I have left in this amazing place.



And, let's face it...I'm not going to miss another winter in New England.


No comments:

Post a Comment