Monday, November 11, 2013

Expat Interview on Blog Expats



The Lovers (sculpture near Spa Island, Piestany)

One of the great things about living abroad is not only the ability to learn about a new culture and people in a different country than your birth country, but to also meet people from other countries living abroad.

I joined several organizations when I moved abroad and BlogExpat.com is one of these organizations.  They offer several articles on how to adjust to living abroad, where to go and what to do in various locations.

I have posted several articles on their website and just recently they posted an interview with me where I talk about living in Slovakia.  Here is the link or you can click on the badge to the right in the nav bar.  http://interviews.blogexpat.com/blog/2013/11/11/from-the-usa-to-slovakia-robin-s-great-adventure.

I hope you will read it and let me know what you think. Please subscribe to my blog to get the latest Great Adventure!

I'll be off on a wine tour in Modra this weekend, so look for my new post next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment